• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Alt. Costume

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
What if we did Melee Ganondorf as an Alt. Costume for Ganondorf. It's probably be really popular and I don't exactly like the current Ganondorf, BUT I don't not like it either. Just a thought.

Yanoss1313

Smash Journeyman
What if we did Melee Ganondorf as an Alt. Costume for Ganondorf. It's probably be really popular and I don't exactly like the current Ganondorf, BUT I don't not like it either. Just a thought.
While i like the idea (i think i even suggested it in a different thread a month or two ago) i was told that other than mario, the file system for the characters just don't support multiple soundpacks/particle systems within one character.

So, we could make the model look right, but then the voice (and maybe some of the fire) would be wrong :(

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
While i like the idea (i think i even suggested it in a different thread a month or two ago) i was told that other than mario, the file system for the characters just don't support multiple soundpacks/particle systems within one character.

So, we could make the model look right, but then the voice (and maybe some of the fire) would be wrong :(
Well, they didn't modify Melee fox's voice. We can make the proportions the same, and the voice can stay, since Melee Fox's did. And how would the dark fire be wrong if the proportions are the same? Also, the proportions of the 2 characters are generally the same, so we could do it no problem, I think.

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
I would love melee gannon as an alt

Brosach

Smash Cadet
Twilight Princess Concept seems like quite a nice idea in my opinion

Beethro

Smash Cadet
NNID
dernCereal
3DS FC
2621-3736-4780
i just want wind waker ganon thats all i ever really wanted in life

Kati

Smash Lord
The melee import already works perfectly. But the PMBR could definitely try to improve it with better textures if they wanted.

xXDarkRisingXx

Smash Apprentice
The melee import already works perfectly. But the PMBR could definitely try to improve it with better textures if they wanted.
Agree melee ganon with updated texture would look really great. I hope they add that into pm. I would be greatly satisfied when they do. Really don't like tp ganon.

Forlorn Penguin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ForlornPenguin
Why have Melee Ganon when we could have OoT Ganon? The red cape makes him look much cooler than his Melee/Space World incarnation.

OoT Ganon:

Ganondorf_OoT3D.png

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
Twilight Princess Concept seems like quite a nice idea in my opinion
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks this shouldn't be Ganon's alt is wrong. We don't need no OoT (well...could do both). Its even got little feathers/hairs on the back for extra Kingly evilness! <3

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ForlornPenguin
Okay, that one does look better, but assuming that the alternate we get (should we get one at all) will be something that actually saw the light of day, I think OoT Ganondorf is best. Don't see why we should get Melee Ganon instead.

It would be cool to have TP concept Ganon though.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Wow, I didn't even think about the red cape. That would be awesome to see! (Still waiting for Melee's purple costume, too.)

Forlorn Penguin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ForlornPenguin
What? That is OoT Ganondorf. That's exactly how he looked.
The pic I posted is of OoT Ganondorf, yes, but that's mot what he looked like in Melee. Melee Ganondorf was very similar, but not identical. He had a tan-ish colored cape with different patterns in it.

Melee/Space World Ganondorf:

Ganondorf_SSBM.jpg

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Fellas fellas.. I mean really, is this even a arguement? OBVIOUSLY his alt should be none other than nude ganon.

If samus' brawlvault is anything to go by, CLEARLY nude skins are the way to go!

Brosach

Smash Cadet
Fellas fellas.. I mean really, is this even a arguement? OBVIOUSLY his alt should be none other than nude ganon.

If samus' brawlvault is anything to go by, CLEARLY nude skins are the way to go!
He brings up a good point.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
my vote is still for helix king lord genome.

i want that so hard, you don't even understand.

the thirst, the hunger, it's real.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Well no one WANTS Nude Ganon, its just going to happen.

Its like getting Flamechoked by Ganon. You can fight and scream all you want.. but...its eh.. its gonna happen.

Top Bottom