• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon vs Peach help pls (vid included)

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
First of all, I wouldn't of taken peach to fountain of down smash. That would've been banned along with dream land. A strong argument could be made for banning fd instead, but I'm far more comfortable on FD and would prefer peach didn't live to 232134430% or have the low platforms to abuse down smash with.

You obviously need to work on spacing, movement and fundamentals, but that will all come with time and practice. Some things you can start improving now are:

-Stop double jump fair as your only approach
-Uair more
-When you grab peach, you can dthrow to uair or bair at low-high mid percentages
-Do not challenge peach's dsmash when she's on a platform. Bait it out and then punish accordingly with an aerial

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
What other options could I use to approach with ganondorf? And when should I use uair?
fair->jab is alright for taking up space. just make sure you short hop the fair and actually l-cancel it properly. you might want to practice that.

another good approach is sh uair--> ftilt. you can also do full hop uair and land with another uair. i like to throw this approach in against space animals from time to time. especially falcos. watch some linguini videos, i mainly learned these approaches from watching his gameplay.

simply wavelanding or wavedashing a jab/ftilt is also a good approach a lot of the time. bizzaroflame does these incredibly well and i'd suggest you check him out.

aside from the approaches i gave you, you should be using uair to juggle people above you, as an anti-air, and as an edgeguarding tool. i think you just need to watch some more ganon videos to see what i'm talking about.

Top Bottom