• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Video Recompilation

s0teric

Smash Rookie
Hey all, I'm a ganon main who's been lurking on the ganon boards. I'm a lonely ganon in Missouri, there are no other ganon mains that I know of. I've watched a lot of ganon videos, and thought a recompilation of ganon videos from both past and present would be a good idea.

So I'm starting to add all the ganondorf videos from @spider_sense 's thread to combostar.tv. This website is useful, as it can be used to keep track of character specific videos from any event, and can be added to by anyone. I encourage the ganons of the boards to link to their current youtube videos on this website. Additionally, it supports twitch streams, including the timecode of the start of the match, which I've seen a lot posted in @Linguini 's thread. I believe recompiling the videos in this way can help ganons get better and allows for anyone to continue adding videos even if the author becomes inactive in doing so.

Last edited:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
welcome dude. gonna remember you if i'm ever in/near missouri. where exactly are you located?

tbh, just add videos in current/old ganondorf vid compilation threads and then whatever you see pop up in the main video thread, go ahead and add those as well. :bee:

s0teric

Smash Rookie
I'm in Rolla/St. Louis. I go to Rolla for school and live in St. Louis otherwise. I'm in STL for the weekend but when I go back to school, and am on my desktop again, I'll add the rest, I only added like 10 so far.

Top Bottom