• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon movement/tech skill video

Nemy

群れ
I wanted to test my capture quality so I threw this video together. I plan to make a better one.(Ive gotten the quality way better now) Theres obviously alot of movement tricks I left out like grounded wiz kick edge cancels and cool float stuff,which ill probably throw into another video. I was always a fan of these type of vids so being able to just record myself playing for a bit and make one now is really cool. I know alot of it is pretty sloppy, but I hope you guys enjoy it!

SuperCoffeeBros

The Better, Faster, Cheaper Custom Controller
Wow, very nice! I like the perfect wavelands, it makes Ganon so much more fluid.

What is your neutral like seeing you have Ganon tech down. What kind of approaches/defensive options do you use? I just recently watched Kage at that Canadian tournament a few weeks back and noticed he was hitting a lot of stuff that usually doesn't work for me (altough it was his set against Ally and I never play Ike's)

Just curious, I play very safe and don't approach much with Ganon. I usually Nair and f-tilt until i can get an opening, with Ganon the rest is history. he has an almost unbelievable punish game.

Nemy

群れ
Wow, very nice! I like the perfect wavelands, it makes Ganon so much more fluid.

What is your neutral like seeing you have Ganon tech down. What kind of approaches/defensive options do you use? I just recently watched Kage at that Canadian tournament a few weeks back and noticed he was hitting a lot of stuff that usually doesn't work for me (altough it was his set against Ally and I never play Ike's)

Just curious, I play very safe and don't approach much with Ganon. I usually Nair and f-tilt until i can get an opening, with Ganon the rest is history. he has an almost unbelievable punish game.
I just saw this. I usually space with bair and if i see an opening or vulnerability i either waveland forwards or backwards out of bair and act accordingly. One thing that works alot is space with bair> waveland back(out of bair)> flame choke. If they try to run in for a punish against that they usually get hit by the side b. I also do full hop nair, and on hit confirm waveland forward and continue combo.

SuperCoffeeBros

The Better, Faster, Cheaper Custom Controller
I just saw this. I usually space with bair and if i see an opening or vulnerability i either waveland forwards or backwards out of bair and act accordingly. One thing that works alot is space with bair> waveland back(out of bair)> flame choke. If they try to run in for a punish against that they usually get hit by the side b. I also do full hop nair, and on hit confirm waveland forward and continue combo.
I really like the hit confirm nair waveland! I need to try it I don't usually waveland the nair, I guess I don't think about it ): Great idea though.

Top Bottom