• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon in doubles

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
I'm starting to practice doubles more and have a few questions.

1. What characters does ganon work the best with in doubles? I tried teaming with a samus last time I entered doubles (#midtierheros) but that didn't go well at all.

2. What stages should ganon be going for in doubles? I normally hate dreamland for example, but I think that might be ok?

3. Are there ways for me to save a recovering teammate easily? I've thought about doing wavelands facing off stage from higher platforms into bairs, uairs that'd hit my teammate back on, but perhaps that would be a little too risky.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
1. characters that can go aggro well. pikachu, fox, falcon. samus is a defensive character mainly, so that forces you to take point. which isn't a terrible thing, but it's better if ganondorf can support imo

2. i can't stand big stages with ganondorf. the smaller, the better. if it takes me longer to die (aka attempt to recover), that's more time my teammate is in a 2v1, which is awful. dream land and fd (or kj64 if it's legal) are the stages i strike generally.

3. ganondorf can't really save teammates very well. it's also extremely dangerous to try to go out and save them.

Top Bottom