• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon combo

Cruise

Smash Apprentice
i was screwing around vs lvl 1 computer that i got the idea from silentspectres downthrow runoff knee at the ledge

for ganon
face inwards at the ledge, dthrow, turn around runoff uair

it know its DIable but it looks cool and they're not gonna DI towards the stage all the time
i'll try to get a video of it up

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
It's pretty common but why do that when you can just use the F-air. I know it will make some people scared and avoid getting grabbed for the rest of the match but still, I prefer killing them the second I get a hold of them.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
... Or Down + B.

... Or Jump Down + B.

... Or B-air.

I'm gonna stop now:laugh: But that's a small amount of options you have. The Jump Down +B can and does work from time to time. IF you remember that if it hits the stage it has a hitbox that goes to the sides of him as well so that can well.... it's not a spike... it's not a meteor... oh screw it it's Ganondorf!!!!

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
what is this down throw? i hope you mean forward throw. it has been done before and if the DI away from you, during your jump back to the stage, just uair again. its nice that you found this out by yourself though. good luck finding more combos or crazy Ganon stuff.

Top Bottom