• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gannon vs Marth

SenseiHemp

Smash Rookie
I feel like this match up is completely in marths favor. I just get chain grabbed into tippers then have no choice but to sweet spot off ledge when I get forward smashed by him and the only way to survive is a perfect sweet spot. Regardless of my struggles..

What strategies should one use against a good marth?

Hungry Headcrab

Smash Ace

cod3kill

Smash Cadet
I love this Matchup its really just a matter of staying safe and outspacing him, fair is the same range as pretty much all of his attacks, and f-tilt is really good in this MU too because it outranges a lot of his stuff. Also you can combo him really hard off of nair. Side Note, if he f-smashes your shield and it isn't tippered you have enough time to jump out of shield and side-b, and off of aerial side-b on Marth Ganon actually has enough frame advantage to get a grab.

Last edited:
Top Bottom