• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gametable tournament, Mineola NY, 1/09/10

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My friend an i have to drive to the station to pick some other people up, if you dont mind squeezing in, we might be able to get you too. I just have t ask my friend though, since hes driving. He should be cool though.
Do you have a cell? Text me so I have your number.
631 833 0597
You really are a hero of time.

I dont have a cell,my next check I can get one. But I can give you the time the train would get to the station. Or you can tell me what time you plan to get to the tourny, and I'll take a train that can get there around that time.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Looks like I CAN actually come, I'll bring a TV if I can get a ride to and from mineola station, otherwise, just a wii with Brawl and melee.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There is a train leaving from Penn station at 11:25 and I should bet at mineola at 12:00. Thats what the time sheet says here

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
There is a train leaving from Penn station at 11:25 and I should bet at mineola at 12:00. Thats what the time sheet says here
Can't make the coinciding train on my end, but the 11:51 gets there at 12:30 about and I can make that one, you cool with meeting up at 12:30? (as in I can make the train from my end that gets there at about 12:30)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Can't make the coinciding train on my end, but the 11:51 gets there at 12:30 about and I can make that one, you cool with meeting up at 12:30? (as in I can make the train from my end that gets there at about 12:30)
yea, there is another train from Penn station that leaves at 11:51 and gets to mineola at 12:27. So I'll take that train then.

Call hero and see if he can get us at this time. Tell him to be there by 12:30 so we dont't have to wait for him.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I just spoke to adumbrodeus (im assuming). We're not gonna get to mineola til a little after 1. If you guys can take a later train, that would be perfect. We're just gonna drop off people and a setup at the venue then we'll come get you guys.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
12:25 from Penn gets in at 1, I'll be taking 12:36 from Huntington that gets in at 1:03, I'll meet you at the station Dark.pch (the large one).

Haunted

Smash Cadet
I can not believe that CJT switched to Meta Knight... his R.O.B. was exponentially better.

Haunted

Smash Cadet
dats wut u get.... for switching to them top tier... its peer pressure i tell u.....

fun tourney
Everyone was cheering for you and it got me rather scared... how'd you end up doing?

And yeah, I don't think going Fox would have been a viable choice, as it's a 7:3 matchup in Luigi's favor.

Haunted

Smash Cadet
no cjt played ROB his friend who also decided to go by cjt played MK. two different people they just went by the same tag
Yeah, that kid was horrible... all he did was Shuttle Loop.... I honestly think the real CJT should have beaten him, or the other R.O.B. The way he was playing, he shouldn't have gotten that far.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lollllls its not 7/3 luigi more likeeee 6/4 luigi not that bad, i know mu anyways, i woulda gone mario for fun whyy would go same tag? lol so confusing

i want results thread plzzzz and eli upload vids ASAP

and will won the tourney

set was like, 3-2 tiny for first set, and will won 3-1 second set

dark pch knocked tiny to losers, and had to fight each other again in losers finals 3/5 and tiny won 3-0 and fought will in grandd finals apparently it was his first tourney lol

also commentary wasnt all me was adumbrodeus doing most of the ending and ****

results were like

1, will
2. tiny
3. dark pch ( we in there!)
4. mikeg?
5. kirin

Top Bottom