• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gametable tournament, Mineola NY, 1/09/10

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
@ GJ- I actually have a friend I promised wed team for some DOUBLES MMS, GET AT US EVERYONE!!! but yeah, we should def MM at this.

I'll be at this.
MM? I got better.

Good news! Im not takin the train to this, plus it looks like Im not gonna be hungover, either!! GGs everyone.

Also: Myslef and a friend were considering starting something at Brothers Grim, but our prospective date was the same day as this, so we didnt bother. If anyone wants to take initiative and try askin around there, be my guest.

Vinnie

Smash Master
He's the silent killer.

Like chlamydia.

I might be able to bring a full setup to this, somebody get at me for some doubles MMs.

Also, since Will's not coming, is anyone bringing a laptop for brackets? And is there anyone gonna be seeding this?
I'll bring my laptop. I need like 2 other people who will help me seed.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Still deciding if I will go.... not sure if its worth the ride.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'll seed it.

With ma Blue name.

EDIT - But **** they cant raise the entry to $10?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I might be able to go. I managed my money and for this price of this tourny, I think I can make it.

If I go, can someone pick me from the station? I'll give you the time my train would get there.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i might bring my wii and if i do who is up for some brawl+ friendlies? i am not a 100% on bringing since i don't want to worry about it being stolen. Also if i do bring it i might not want to bring my wii mote b/c i don't want to carry it around the whole day.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
$10 ENTRY
$10 ENTRY
$10 ENTRY

lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
$5 is nice, it's a small local, good tuneup for POUND. I'm coming, but probably leaving early, so I'll just forfeit out if I have matches left.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
So it turns out I am only working 9:00am-1:00pm tomorrow... me and Kirin are coming =)
Please bring your laptop though PGN, since I would rather not bring my $4000 laptop to a tourney I am not hosting. lol
We will however be bringing a full setup- with a non laggy tv ^_^

Also @CJT: Me and KirinBlaze challenge you to a doubles MM. $5?

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
So it turns out I am only working 9:00am-1:00pm tomorrow... me and Kirin are coming =)
Please bring your laptop though PGN, since I would rather not bring my $4000 laptop to a tourney I am not hosting. lol
We will however be bringing a full setup- with a non laggy tv ^_^

Also @CJT: Me and KirinBlaze challenge you to a doubles MM. $5?
Awesome.
As for this MM, we'll figure out the details then and there (dependin on how much money we got)
But we do have to figure out our MM. $2 Bo3 Neutrals and CPs?

Oh and btw Matt is my partner, he says he plays w you guys over at Suffolk.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Awesome.
As for this MM, we'll figure out the details then and there (dependin on how much money we got)
But we do have to figure out our MM. $2 Bo3 Neutrals and CPs?

Oh and btw Matt is my partner, he says he plays w you guys over at Suffolk.
Hmm, Matt huh? Name does not ring a bell... who does he play? lol That's the only way I remember anyone from SCCC xD

Vinnie

Smash Master
LMAO

it's just that, I'm not sure if I can get a ride tomorrow, maybe tomorrow morning only, to go to Minty's house so I can take the bus with them to Paradigm and then sleep over ;-;... not sure where I'm going, until my parents get home (in the next half hour).

will ur laptop is 4,000$? o_o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, I am a latinp. we hate the cold. And when I was drovong there, that did not feel like half a mile. W/e, can't get any help so I'll just walk.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff
yea, that kid is pretty beast with jigglypuff. he does just need to pick up a higher tier character. i think he likes to play marth, so just gotta get him to start playing marth seriously. and tell that kid to get some antiperspirant, them sweaty hands from sharing controllers at school were not cool lol.

sucks i can't go though, i might try and stop by after my dmv class thing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hell no, it is 27 mins away walking and it is freaking cold. Is there a Bus I can take to this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How much would a cap be from the train station to the tourny.

Then again I am only packing like 40 bucks. the rest is pound material. So idk if I even take a cab. Dammit.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Officially not going T_T going to Paradigm instead... see you guys another time I guess, it's just that... it looks like a much more fun tourney, a lot of my good smash friends are going, and they just legalized Rainbow Cruise... also I had no ride back from GT so im just sleeping over Minty's house after Paradigm... gl to everyone and hopefully you guys find a laptop to use...

@Dark.pch: put some roller blades on

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
there's a bus that heads there but you still have to walk a bit to jericho turnpike

anyway gl tomorrow peegee :o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
screw it, I have no choice, I'm running to the tourny then to burn some heat and get there in half the time.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
My friend an i have to drive to the station to pick some other people up, if you dont mind squeezing in, we might be able to get you too. I just have t ask my friend though, since hes driving. He should be cool though.
Do you have a cell? Text me so I have your number.
631 833 0597

Top Bottom