• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop Tourney: 5931 Greenville Ave., Dallas TX 75206

WotS

Smash Rookie
I looked around and couldn't find a more appropriate place to post this, and seeing as the launch is so close, I'm not likely to get any replies if I posted in a pre-existing thread.

So I'm planning to attend the tourney at the address mentioned in the thread title. Again, that's the Gamestop at Garland Rd, Dallas, Tx. 75218. For those who live in the area and know the landmarks, it's the one in front of Home Depot and next to where the Tom Thumb used to be a few years ago. Also, the crappy "New Mobile" gas station. (I swear to God that's not real pizza, and the nachos taste like paper with wadded up duct tape.) It's my first tourney ever, and I'm kind of nervous, so it'd be awesome if I knew someone there. I'm bringing a friend to pick up our copy and try out the tournament. We'll both get creamed, but I'm hoping it will be fun nonetheless. :p Knowing Smash Bros., I'm sure it will.

Anyone who's attending that particular tourney, please post here to let me know, and maybe we can talk on AIM for a bit or something. To the mods: if this qualifies spam, or if this thread would be more appropriate elsewhere, feel free to move it. Just let me know where it goes, 'cause I don't know my way around yet. ^^; Hope to change that soon.

And to all tourney-goers, good luck! May the best man win! :p And with that, I've just doomed myself.

EDIT: Oi. Forgive my ignorance.

Make that the tournament at 5931 Greenville Ave., Dallas TX 75206. My apologies.

Top Bottom