• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

gamestop Brawl Tournament, Los Angeles

spiritpower87

Smash Cadet
As many have heard GameStop is hosting Brawl Tournaments across the US to celebrate the release of one of the most anticipated titles of the year for any system. I work at a Gamestop is Los Angeles California.

The first round of matches are on March eight, the locations and the times vary by store so stop by one to make sure if the one near you is hosting it.

I will be hosting the one in Sunset and Vine in Hollywood. Most stores will be using default characters though if someone would be so kind to bring a memory stick I be more then happy to use it.

I'll be posting info as it comes along and if you have any questions feel free to message me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Although I know you can't change all the other stores rules, you should use Gamecube controllers for your tournament. Even if players can't bring in their own controllers, they would want to play on something that they are already used to rather than try to adapt to a new controller style.

Top Bottom