• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop Brawl Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
I pre-ordered brawl back around early september. Where i live stores are closed on sundays so the gamestop i pre-ordered brawl from would be closed that day. I assumed I could just get brawl on Monday the 10th but i just checked my receipt.....

"NEW RELEASE PRODUCTS WILL BE HELD FOR 48 HOURS AFTER RELEASE"

Is this on everyones receipt? That would mean i would have to get brawl on Tuesday the 11th instead or 48 hours after there last work day meaning i might get it on wednesday the 12. So is it just my gamestop and do you know if i can pick brawl up at a different gamestop even tho i pre-ordered it here? I would rather not have to wait until tuesday/wednesday to get brawl.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I have it on my receipt. It just means that you have up to 48 hours in order to claim it or your pre-order will not apply. You can get it from the time it launches until 48 hours later.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This phrase that you are referring to generally means that they will hold your preordered copy for you for 48 hours. If you do not show within that time frame, they will sell that copy to someone else because you have not claimed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom