• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameshow Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumzy

Smash Rookie
I have come up with an idea for a game show and I think its pretty good tell me what you think.

So basically it involves people who have never played smash before and smash pros such as mango, M2K, Armada etc. And basically they have to coach them and there would be challenges along the way with little prizes as rewards. Building up to the big finale with a cash prize at the end. The finale would be a tournament between the apprentices, and perhaps maybe doubles tournament with their smash bros tutor.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
While interesting, this idea would need to meet alot of specific requirements before taking off.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

"Did you see how I just shine spiked him?"
"Jerry, HE just falcon punched you..."

It would be funny. You know what's funnier? The tone of the OP.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
I should really start expecting these posts. Smash is a family game for a lot of people, there's gonna be a good amount of kids posting on these boards.

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
My first thought is it's a terrible idea. My second thought is it's a terrible idea. And so on...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom