• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamernode - 10/10

K4ppah

Smash Rookie
To be honest- does anyone expect any different?

Big name games get high reviews regardless of content; that's just kinda how it works.

Ichida

Smash Ace
This is because none of the reviewers are Wavedashers the game is truly awesome and has been hyped the **** out of. :p

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
"It's clear what Nintendo has done with Brawl. They held a gun to Sakurai's head and told him that if he didn't create the best **** game Nintendo has ever seen, they'd be forced to shoot him and his family."

AWESOME

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Reading this review, its pretty clear the reviewer knows his stuff. That's a refreshing change from most of the enthusist gaming press.

"Smash Bros isn't a real fighting game." -1up.com

"Pikachu's down-B is cheap." -IGN.com

"Bowser and Dedede are basically the same character." -NGamer UK

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
It was a good review Brawl deserves it anyone who says that all the perfect scores its been getting were generous are wrong

Smash Ace
"I'm still pretty bummed that Knuckles isn't hidden in one of these trophies (or a playable character for that matter), but that could just be me."

SamuraiPanda has company.

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
This is because none of the reviewers are Wavedashers the game is truly awesome and has been hyped the **** out of. :p
might wanna read the article. This guy used wavedashing and lcanceling altogether as well.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
Hey guys, glad you like my review. I work for Gamernode and was told to write it. It's completely unbiased and takes everything about the game (not just the competitive parts) into consideration.

If anyone has any questions or whatever, let me know.

~Dac

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
stupid british people lowering the score to 98 instead of 100
QFT

TP a higher score than Brawl in they book?!?!? NGamer makes me wonder...

Reading this review, its pretty clear the reviewer knows his stuff. That's a refreshing change from most of the enthusist gaming press.

"Smash Bros isn't a real fighting game." -1up.com

"Pikachu's down-B is cheap." -IGN.com

"Bowser and Dedede are basically the same character." -NGamer UK
Right; 1up I kind of understand, (not really =p), but IGN and NGamer just made me want to not even read what they said. Makes me wonder how long they played the game.

Top Bottom