• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer Party

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
I have a flyer so I'm putting what I see in the flyer I spoke to him personally too and hope it goes ok if smashers go. He said this is always big and that they have free food for the gamers and free redbull drinks and ****.

Registration at 1:00 pm ends at 1:30

@ Club 91 Restaurant & cafe

91 Booth Street, Bridgeport, CT 06608

DJ Flame on the 1&2
Food and Beverages free for gamers
We will raffle gear and accesories for xbox 360 (kinect and much more)

Spectating gamer 10$ This Includes food and you can play friendlies on all the games you want
Tournament Gamer 20$ you play on one tournament

They have like 30 xbox and **** but only have like 3 setups, bring setups but it's not 100% we can use them I don't know but I'll contact the organizer again in the morning so bring them anyway, Bring your GC controllers.

The ruleset will be The Unity Ruleset: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12492158

There's also gonna be a bunch of other game tournaments.

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
I forgot to put Come at your own risk I'm no responsible for **** i'm just letting people know lol I'll bring 2 setups just in case they don't have the chars unlocked and only bunch of randoms show up.

Top Bottom