• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamecube Controllers

DTPrimus2112

Smash Rookie
I want to get a some new GC controllers and heard that Wavebirds were discontinued. I bought 2 used at Gamestop, but I'm pretty sure one of them is broken because when I push in a direction on the control stick, the character continues in that direction after I remove my thumb. The other works well, but I'm wondering whether or not I should just get wired controllers. The only problem I have is that they seem to have very short cords. Anyone have some ideas? btw, which color would go good with the white Wii, platinum? =P

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
cords are 8 ft i think? deal with it. wave birds have some amount of lag if you're a serious competative smasher, and the frequencies mix, so i personally wouldn't get them. You can still buy them online from nintendo and various other places i'm sure. Who cares whether they go with the freaking wii or not, as long as they're functional, we're not fashion consultants -_-'

Top Bottom