• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamecube controller related issue (I think)

Treilah2

Smash Rookie
When using one controller it works fine but the other has an issue with either up or down (depending on where the analog stick is when calibrated) every other button works as it should.

When trying it out for the first time I couldn't move that direction in the menu, on the character select it would move VERY slowly and in game, even when doing the smash input all I ever get is a tilt. The stick itself seems to move smoothly enough, but compared to what happens in game, it's very weak.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas on what I can do? If it helps, putting the controller in the port is easy, pulling it out is a bit of a struggle.

Treilah2

Smash Rookie
I did that. And when that happens, the opposite direction doesn't work well any more. It never fixes the problem

Top Bottom