• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

gamecube controller (new Smash ultimate one) drifts sometimes?

jchillin111

Smash Rookie
Why does my gray controller stick drift upwards slightly on my 20XX set up (causing the char select hand to go upwards slowly), but on dolphin it works fine and doesn't drift at all?...?

Please note that I am using a Wii U to run melee (through Nintendont on the vWii), so flipping on Native Inputs isn't an option since there is no gamecube ports built in on the Wii U. I am using a Mayflash Adapter.\

Original GC controllers and Smash 4 GC controllers don't drift, but the new Smash Ultimate GC controllers are drifting, but it works fine on dolphin?

Last edited:

xTorn

Smash Rookie
Might be the mayflash adapter or your controller is just bugged, that would stink. Try getting a first party adapter and if that doesn't work it might be the controller.

Top Bottom