• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameCube Adapter In stock!

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
So First of all I'd like to clarify something. No, I do not work there. And I don't know if anybody has shared such a thing but, A game store that I always go to just got GameCube adapters In-stock.

EDIT: Fail

Last edited:

SoBMudkip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ROBIN_HYPE
Whats up with the price?
EDT: It's in United Arab Emirates Dirham's.

Last edited:

SoBMudkip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ROBIN_HYPE
I just heard the adapters are restocking on Dec. 20 (Saturday) on TKBreezy's stream.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
I just heard the adapters are restocking on Dec. 20 (Saturday) on TKBreezy's stream.
Meh, I never heard of that. I just thought I'd share this with the Smash community since I've never heard of any GC adapters under $100.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
No option for uk resident addresses. Knew it was too good to be true.

As for the restock, Amazon thinks it'll have them in on the 19th but, since they screwed me over on my last preorder, they can forget any future custom here.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Are 100 percent sure that they can be used on any region's system?
I cannot see why not, but I've seen them on other sites and hesitate because of it.

Though I also prefer the pro controller

Edigital23

Smash Rookie
NNID
Edigital23
3DS FC
4253-3504-1896
If your in NYC Metropolitan area. Go to Nintendo World. I got mine on Tuesday. They have a bunch behind the register on the first floor.

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
In case anybody like me was looking through old threads and saw this thread: As far as I saw there was no way for somebody from, say, the U.S., to set up an order. Unless I'm mistaken, in which case I'd probably order from it.

Last edited:

demonhacker

Smash Cadet
NNID
Restive
In case anybody like me was looking through old threads and saw this thread: As far as I saw there was no way for somebody from, say, the U.S., to set up an order. Unless I'm mistaken, in which case I'd probably order from it.
Yea I tried as well and couldnt find a way to buy it.

Top Bottom