• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Banjo+Kajooie, definitely. Jigglypuff gets a pass on only being in because of the anime because she's a Smash staple by now. Meowth had his chance and BK have better moveset potential imo.

King Corobo (Little King's Story) or The Prince (Katamari series)?
Prince. Definitely.

Leif or Lyn (both from Fire Emblem)?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
The Prince

whoops, didn't see the extra page.

Leif. Go SNES FIre Emblems.

The Prince (Katamari series) or The Prince (of Persia)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Egg Plant Wizard, at least it's humanoid in shape. The Bulborb's weird body shape, combined with how it's only truly harmful attack is trying to eat makes it to be something I can't see working as a fighter in Smash. The Eggplant Wizard's attack could also help make it a bit unique, I guess.

Navi or Tippi?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pit has the more fluid set using all kinds of weaponry, I'll take that over the monado blade.

N or Ghetsis?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Pit has the more fluid set using all kinds of weaponry, I'll take that over the monado blade.

N or Ghetsis?
Ghetsis is by far one of the most dark villains in Pokemon. So, I will go with him.

Cloud Strife or Sora?

D

Deleted member

Cloud Strife, very under-appreciated character due to an idiotic fanbase, has tonnes of potential with materia.

Bayonetta or Wonder Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom