• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Paper Mario

Mega Charizard X or Mega Charizard Y?

Ninja'd. A lot. :crazy:

Mechonis.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Zoroark, Dark Type hasn't been repped, while Fire and Fighting have.
Recloned Falco or Recloned Falcondorf?
Recloned Falco. Ganondorf deserves a new moveset more than any character on the roster.

Shulk (Xenoblade), Aeron (Pandora's Tower), or Zael (The Last Story)?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Recloned Falco. Ganondorf deserves a new moveset more than any character on the roster.

Shulk (Xenoblade), Aeron (Pandora's Tower), or Zael (The Last Story)?
I know more about Shulk than the others, so I'll go with Shulk.

EDIT: Greninja'd.

Bandana Dee replacing Meta Knight I guess. Smash just wouldn't feel the same without one of the original 12.

Steve ( from Minecraft) or Goku?

Yeah, two ridiculously requested characters on the Miiverse. I just went there, I gotta make an evil question every now and then.

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Da Bowz, Villains are more important than the damsels in this sort of game's character roster, IMO.

Roy as an assist trophy, or Mewtwo as a Pokeball (as in item, not as in Pikachu's entrance or Poke Trainer) Pokemon.

D

Deleted member

Da Bowz, Villains are more important than the damsels in this sort of game's character roster, IMO.

Roy as an assist trophy, or Mewtwo as a Pokeball (as in item, not as in Pikachu's entrance or Poke Trainer) Pokemon.
I can live with Roy being an Assist Trophy.

Ganon (beast form) with a Captain Falcon moveset (Ganondorf isn't decloned here) or Chancellor Cole?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bidoof. It can at least be a good joke character.

Imagine a set of characters that switch out like the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon do.

X-Men(Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops) or Avengers(Ironman, Thor, Captain America)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom