• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yams

Smash Journeyman
Tingle, because Vaati is your icon.

Ridley is a stage, or Ridley is a stage hazard?
Ridley is a stage. And when you play as him, Mother Brain becomes the stage! Mother Brain: Leave it to me!

Palutena and Pit combo or Little Mac and Doc Louis combo?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ridley is a stage. And when you play as him, Mother Brain becomes the stage! Mother Brain: Leave it to me!

Palutena and Pit combo or Little Mac and Doc Louis combo?
Pit and Palutena should be on their own.

But if Doc Louis gave Little Mac some tips while fighting as well occasionally throwing a couple punches to support, my day would be made. So I'll pick a Little Mac and Doc Louis combo.

Pyroar or Entei?

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Kalos Trainer. Because Water Shreukien.

Giovani with Meowth, Metweo and Marowak or N with Victini, Genersect and Zoroark?

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
King Boo.

Giovani with the tag team of Meowth, Metweo and Marowak or N with the tag team of Victini, Genersect and Zoroark?

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Well N's pokemon sound cooler for the most part, but I would not like seeing Genersect. Also Mewtwo beotches.

So Giovani.

Rob 64 or Peppy Hare?

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Birdo

I would actually be fairly happy for his inclusion even if there are more important characters.

Baby Mario or Baby Bowser?

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Goomba. I think Koopa has more moveset potential but a friend of mine would never forgive me if I did not choose Goomba.

Goomy Vs Dai Goroh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom