• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
No shoes?

10 more newcomers with completely original movesets or 20 newcomers that are clones/ semiclones?

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Toon Link decloned. Wolf should be decloned first.

NNIJA'D! I don't know who either they are so Zambia. Letter Z needs more representation.

MArio cut for Dr. Mario or Bowser cut for Dry Bowser?

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Toon Link decloned. Wolf should be decloned first.

NNIJA'D! I don't know who either they are so Zambia. Letter Z needs more representation.

MArio cut for Dr. Mario or Bowser cut for Dry Bowser?
Dry Bowser, we haven't seen a playable skeleton in the Smash series yet. (outside of mods)

Groose

Smash Champion
Banjo! He fits perfectly with Nintendo. Conker... mocks everything that is Nintendo.

A new Zelda character or a new Fire Emblem character?

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
Chrom of course? Roy has the same fighting style as Marth but with fire, so I don't see much huge appeal in the character

Fearow with Stone edge or Scraggy/Scrafty with Hydro Pump

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
I'll say Scrafty because I can't see playing with a bird. Yay Hydro Troll!

Choose an item:

Super Leaf which gives your character raccoon ears and tail and lets you use unlimited double
jumps for a limited time

Or...

Deku leaf which lets any character glide like Pit or Metaknight and use a projectile wind attack that does not damage, but pushes foes like Isaac's assist trophy Push?

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
I'll say Scrafty because I can't see playing with a bird. Yay Hydro Troll!

Choose an item:

Super Leaf which gives your character raccoon ears and tail and lets you use unlimited double
jumps for a limited time

Or...

Deku leaf which lets any character glide like Pit or Metaknight and use a projectile wind attack that does not damage, but pushes foes like Isaac's assist trophy Push?
Super Leaf

No shirt or as much shirts you can wear

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Birdo is one of my favorite characters actually, (also I don't know much about Earthbound/Mother) so I'll go with her.

Fawful or Count Bleck?
Fawful
I HAVE FURY! :laugh:

Black Mage or White Mage?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You are an evil creature that'll find the judgement of God before your next wicked action!

Give me a worse Ganondorf I guess... MetaKnight made Brawl far worse than bad Ganondorf ever did. Nerf his aerials, make him lighter, bigger and slower to. All moves are now either Up Tilt or Warlock Punch. Even his Jab takes 20 frames to activate.

Grand return of Smash 64's Pikachu :pikachu64: or grand return of Melee's Fox :foxmelee: ?

D

Deleted member

You are an evil creature that'll find the judgement of God before your next wicked action!

Give me a worse Ganondorf I guess... MetaKnight made Brawl far worse than bad Ganondorf ever did. Nerf his aerials, make him lighter, bigger and slower to. All moves are now either Up Tilt or Warlock Punch. Even his Jab takes 20 frames to activate.

Grand return of Smash 64's Pikachu :pikachu64: or grand return of Melee's Fox :foxmelee: ?
I can't play as Fox for my life, so Smash 64's Pikachu.

Shrek or Gaston?

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Tiki, for Nintendo's sake. I bet Nintendo wants to forget about Mario being the main villain of DK Jr....

Frogger or Silver the Hedgehog?

D

Deleted member

Tiki, for Nintendo's sake. I bet Nintendo wants to forget about Mario being the main villain of DK Jr....

Frogger or Silver the Hedgehog?
IT'S NO USE! (Silver)

Shadow the Hedgehog with guns or have Shadow be a clone of Sonic?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Classic Wario :warioc: Was slightly dissapointed with Wario-Ware inspired Wario in Brawl. He felt a little odd.

Impa or Tetra?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Phanpy is cute.

Ninja'd, Diddy. Won't sell out. Diddy was always my most wanted.

Pichu or Igglybuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom