• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Luxray since I just found a Jolly Luxio in Psycho's Electric Safari. Have yet to see whether or not Entei will be buffed this gen.
Plus I actually like Luxray.

Dual-wielding Falco or dual-wielding Wolf?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
After seeing the epic cutscene in the SSE where Falco blows up a Dark Cannon in the in the air using dual blasters, I'm definitely going with dual-wielding Falco.

Cackletta, Elder Princess Shroob, Fawful or Antasma? (I haven't played Dream Team yet, so no major spoilers please)

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Fawful, he's the best Mario RPG villain in my opinion. I would love to play as him, he's a lovable weirdo. He's easily got more character than the other three villains combined.

Tempo OR Dillon OR Mallo

Who is the eshop rep?

D

Deleted member

Fawful, he's the best Mario RPG villain in my opinion. I would love to play as him, he's a lovable weirdo. He's easily got more character than the other three villains combined.

Tempo OR Dillon OR Mallo

Who is the eshop rep?
Dillon

Diddy and Dixie combo or Plusle and Minun combo?

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Shigeru Miyamoto since he has more personality and could borrow moves from his creations.

Would you rather have Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow as a second F-Zero rep?

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Wreck It Ralph.
Loved that movie Team 1 or Team 2?
Team 1 features is an all villains and has Bowser Jr, King Boo, King K Rool, Kamek, Captain Syrup, Ghirahim, Vaati, Ridley, Hades, Dark Matter, Leon, Meowth, Giovanni, Black Knight, Samurai Goroh, Claus and Porky
Team 2 is the true meaning of girl power. The team features Rosalina, Daisy, Dixie Kong, Baby Peach, Mona, Impa, Tetra, Dark Samus, Palutena, Ribbon, Krystal, Zoroark, May, Maiciah, Jody Summers, Kumatora and Ana.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Since no one else answered SuperBrawler's question I will.
Mr. Game and Watch because I just find him more fun to play as.
Wreck It Ralph.
Loved that movie Team 1 or Team 2?
Team 1 features is an all villains and has Bowser Jr, King Boo, King K Rool, Kamek, Captain Syrup, Ghirahim, Vaati, Ridley, Hades, Dark Matter, Leon, Meowth, Giovanni, Black Knight, Samurai Goroh, Claus and Porky
Team 2 is the true meaning of girl power. The team features Rosalina, Daisy, Dixie Kong, Baby Peach, Mona, Impa, Tetra, Dark Samus, Palutena, Ribbon, Krystal, Zoroark, May, Maiciah, Jody Summers, Kumatora and Ana.

Team 1 because King Boo, K. Rool, Syrup, Vaati, Ridley, Meowth, Goroh, and Claus.

Roy, or Chrom?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Paper Mario because he could be a very unqiue character. And, I have no idea who the other character is.

Lady Bow or Vivian?
Vivian because she's cooler for one thing, and for another Bow would make no sense in a fighting game.

Dixie Kong or Krystal?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Krystal, not crazy for either of them though.

Lucas OR Isaac?
Isaac, don't get me wrong I like Lucas' play style, but I've never played any of the Mother games, whereas Golden Sun is one of my favorite RPGs, so I don't really have any attachment to the character.

Naked Snake or Protoman?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Starfy

Nightmare (Soul Caliber) or Nightmare (Kirby)?
Since the last person didn't answer properly, I'll answer.

Soul Calibur Nightmare. I like his design significantly more and I'd prefer a different Kirby villain.

Neither.

Zoroark or Mega Mewtwo Y?
Mega Mewtwo Y.

Tails from Sonic, or Roll from Mega Man?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Since the last person didn't answer properly, I'll answer.

Soul Calibur Nightmare. I like his design significantly more and I'd prefer a different Kirby villain.

Mega Mewtwo Y.

Tails from Sonic, or Roll from Mega Man?
Roll, she wrecks in Tatsunoko vs Capcom and she could have like the same moveset in Smash.

Chrom or Lucina?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chrom. Lucina seems terribly uninteresting to me.

Marth or Toon Link?
As much as I'd hate to see Toon Link go, Marth seems the most deserving of the two.

EDIT: Sniped!

Marth, because he's unique, and one of my favorite characters.

Rosalina, Pauline, or Daisy?
Rosalina. She has the most potential and is the most deserving of the three.

Regice, Regirock or Registeel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom