• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasumii

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rasumii
Capcom rep because I'd rather have Pheonix Wright than any Konami character.

Another Sonic rep or Pac-Man?
Another Sonic Rep, I really do not want Pac-man in this game.

Cuchan (Cubone + Hitmonchan) orKingsir (Kngler + Pinsir)
[collapse=Cuchan]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Kingser]

Ray_Babe

Smash Rookie
Bayonetta sounds more interesting to try out in a battle :D Funny I never played any games from that franchise but she looks like she can fight Anybody though! Also never heard of the other characters.. Lol Rayman or Earthworm Jim? I think he would fit in perfectly just like My Ray ^_____^

D

Deleted member

Bayonetta sounds more interesting to try out in a battle :D Funny I never played any games from that franchise but she looks like she can fight Anybody though! Also never heard of the other characters.. Lol Rayman or Earthworm Jim? I think he would fit in perfectly just like My Ray ^_____^
Rayman

Gyarados or Milotic?

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
Gyarados because MUH MAGIKARP!
a johto trainer, hoenn trainer, sinnoh trainer, or a Unova trainer
Kalos Trainer, just because I'm a jerk like Blue. :awesome: (In all seriousness though, HOENN FTW, Ruby was my first Pokémon game and it is near and dear to my heart)

Youngster Joey or The Shorts Kid?

D

Deleted member

Kalos Trainer, just because I'm a jerk like Blue. :awesome: (In all seriousness though, HOENN FTW, Ruby was my first Pokémon game and it is near and dear to my heart)

Youngster Joey or The Shorts Kid?
Youngster Joey since The Shorts Kid doesn't have the Top Percentage of Rattata!

Zubat or Rattata?

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Ohh, a hard one, while Giga Bowser is very iconic, i would like to know more about Tabuu, so yeah i choose Tabuu.
Luigi-dressed Mario, or Mario-dressed Luigi?

D

Deleted member

Ohh, a hard one, while Giga Bowser is very iconic, i would like to know more about Tabuu, so yeah i choose Tabuu.
Luigi-dressed Mario, or Mario-dressed Luigi?
Mario-dressed Luigi because, at the end of the day, it's still Luigi and I like Luigi more than Mario.

WarioWare Wario (with current moveset) or Overalls/Wario Land Wario (with Wario Land moves)?

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Mario-dressed Luigi because, at the end of the day, it's still Luigi and I like Luigi more than Mario.

WarioWare Wario (with current moveset) or Overalls/Wario Land Wario (with Wario Land moves)?
Wario Land Wario all the way!(with wario land moves, of course)

Fighting Wii U, or Fighting 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom