• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Randomly Crashes

spurby

Smash Rookie
Hello, everyone.

For some reason, whenever i am in game it will eventually freeze. For example, after 30 minutes or something it will just randomly freeze. This freeze can occur during the characture select, or main menu, or anywhere really. When it does freeze, it makes that really annoying high pitch sound. So in my game, i've included custom songs, stages and characters (PSA and textures).

So does anyone know the solution to this problem and does this happen to anyone else?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated!

PS: i'm using the NTSC version if that matters.

Nanorell

Smash Rookie
Maybe theirs something wrong with your PSA files. maybe you should go back and check them out.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm guessing you need to rearrange or your files? Or probably reformat, or defragment it, I'd say your best bet would be to back your data up and reformat the SD card, if that doesn't work try another card.

If not check your disc.

:phone:

Top Bottom