• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game On Monthly #2 Results 1/11/14

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Melee Singles (10 Entrants)

1: Ameer ($30)
2: Doctor X ($15) :foxmelee:
3: Broverdose ($5) :falconmelee:
4: Team Nick
5: Amida
5: Hael Phael
7: Mister Eric
7: Cobbler
9: Village Mascot
9: Rizner

Brawl Doubles (6 Teams)

1: Batman and the Legend of the Hidden Temple (S2 + Twig) ($36) :dk2: + :wario:
2: Katawa Platoon (Amida + Kero) ($24) :snake: + :olimar:
3: Dinkles (Mister Eric + ShadowthePast) :rob: + :metaknight:
4: Keroro Platoon (Hael + Kryp) :pikachu2: + :pit:
5: Abusement Park (Ogie + Earl) :metaknight: + :rob:
5: Kirby Everything (Rizner + Village Mascot) :kirby2: + :kirby2:

Brawl Singles (15 Entrants)

1: Kero ($60) :olimar:
2: Twig ($45) :wario:
3: S2 ($30) :dk2:
4: Mister Eric ($15) :rob:
5: SP :metaknight:
5: Amida :snake:
7: Ogie :metaknight:
7: Shadow the Past :metaknight:
9: A:G~ :gw:
9: Kryp :pit:
9: Village Mascot :kirby2:
9: Earl :rob:
13: Hael Phael :pikachu2:
13: Adam :lucas:
13: Rizner :kirby2:

Project M Singles (16 Entrants)

1: Ameer ($64) :falco:/:sheik:/:marth:
2: Spec ($48) :link2:/:charizard:
3: Rizner ($32) :zelda:
4: Doctor X ($16) :lucas:/:fox:
5: Earl :peach:
5: Team Nick
7: Broverdose :falcon:
7: Ercilynn :lucario:
9: Kero :ganondorf:
9: S2 :mario2:/:charizard:
9: Amida :jigglypuff:
9: Wink Jones
13: Mister Eric
13: Village Mascot
13: Ttar :ganondorf:/:roypm:
13: SP :fox:

If I forgot your character, please let me know. Thanks to all who came out, and good luck at Apex! We hope to see you all again for Nice Dodge There #:3, same place, February 15th!

KERO

Smash Journeyman
I did briefly play Mewtwo in two different games in P:M. Either way, despite my hearing difficulties (which have been fixed now), and stomach pains, I did have a good time, especially since KP did so well (and dat pose); I just wish I could adjust between games as easily as most of you guys seem able to do >.>

Shoutouts
1: Kero: Damn cripples, turning TVs up to unreasonably high volumes. Katawa Platoon too good, though.

2: Twig: Probably the guy responsible for making Brawl bracket take so long =x Seriously, though, good **** getting second; I was honestly pretty hyped watching your matches with Eric, even though the last one was a time out. KP forever. Ggs in finals btw. Your Wario is getting really scary with that time-out stuff.

3: S2: Ggs. I always have really bad line-ups (taking 63% on that last stock when you had 130% or something when I came in with fresh McDonalds) or really good line-ups (Pulling a few more Purples after you killed like five). Poor DK, though, getting CG'd by everything.

4: Mister Eric: Beep! Sorry about having the TV volume up so loud and stuff. Ggs, like always.

GPS: Taking Amida and me through KY backroads at 11:30 at night to find a Zaxby's.

5: SP: ****ting around in pools, you think you're a God Kai or something?

5: Amida: KP too good! Man, if I hadn't been half-deaf, though we would have stood a much better chance I feel. Again, as I've said, quit raging. Once you get a feel for everything (which takes time), you'll realize that this game is silly, and yes, silly stuff will happen. Shake it off, and throw out your own silly stuff. Good job beating Eric on pools, though! Also, reminding KP to pose was pretty cool.

7: Ogie: Wario Ware too much fun. You're improving quickly, and I think KY is noticing. Keep it up!

Decongestants: For making me unable to chew gum during the tournament.

7: Shadow the Past: Ahh, we really didn't get to see each other unfortunately.

9: A:G~: Always fun to see; you're a pretty cool guy. Thanks for volunteering to notify me once bracket began.

9: Kryp: KP! I'm glad you were able to participate, and I hope you had fun. You probably just had an off-day.

9: Earl: Ggs in pools and in P:M. Sorry about the volume.

Kanes: Why aren't you spelled Canes? That whole mess could have been avoided >___>

13: Hael Phael: KP! That missed Dair really sucked, but you shouldn't have let it get to you as much as it did. It sucked that WSG's KP Conspiracy pitted over half of KP against each other in the first bracket round, though. Don't let stuff get to you, though; I expect to see more from your D3 in the future.

13: Adam: One of the few people I've met that did not like Bowser's Inside Story, and I'm glad that there's someone out there that understands how inferior it was compared to the first two.

Keroro Platoon: For being the best crew ever.

5: Team Nick: Ggs, great Samus.

13: Ttar: Another really fun tournament, but I'm warning you now: KP is on to WSG's little conspiracy to make us wipe each other out in bracket, and we aren't afraid to settle sets through Wario Ware Inc. in GFs.

All jokes aside, I had a great time. Can't wait for the 15th!

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
bracket image pls

Kero: max volume hype
Twig: Ggs in our mm and bracket. I'm sorta glad our set went the way it did since you were able to plow through the rest of losers bracket :) Next time, though.
S2: double donkey punch tho. Who's SD card is that even on? lol.
Eric: Thanks for housing as always, had fun teaming and hype for top 3, and gg's in our money match. I'll getchu next time :B
SP: Gg's in our money match, shoutouts to blackwalts for saving my ass game 3.
Amida: Gg's in bracket. Super duper salty about game 2, but **** happens.
Ogie: I don't think we actually played this time lol. Where's my $300 :B
AG: Ggs in pools. I wish I had people to practice MK dittos against more frequently :(
Kryp: I'm a scumbag 8)
Earl: Gg's in bracket, had no idea you picked up Diddy, and it's pretty scary lol
Phael: Had fun as always :)
Rizner: Sorry for acting like a dbag during our set lmao i was just beyond salty at that point, gg's though.

At this point I'm doubting I'll be coming to the next one. Too much driving for too small of a turnout.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
At this point I'm doubting I'll be coming to the next one. Too much driving for too small of a turnout.
I believe this one was supposed to be smaller. The next one should be larger/have more hype/have fewer deaf guys.

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Sorry for slowing up Brawl singles. Gotta do what I gotta do. o.O

1. Kero - Still learning Olimar MU I'm sure I can make our games far closer and scarier for you. We also got in that Wario Ware at the start of the tourney, awwww yeah!

2. Twig - Sooooo lucky.

3. S2 - I've been practicing that chain grab since last Lex Randbat pretty much :|

4. Mister Eric - I was extremely lucky I went all in on that last dair it's a rough feeling losing by that much, but a similar situation happened back on your bday. I don't remember by how much you beat me then but both were high tension matches.

5. SP - Get grabbed on SV platform you scrub. Some of the most fun matches. Love that you'll let me run down the clock on you for more wafts sometimes. Cept then I try to grab dsmash because I'm still a scrub. One day...

5. Amida - You had just come from Melee or P:M straight into Brawl and it didn't really feel like you. Though I'll admit that in the Snake vs Wario MU sometimes it feels incredibly one sided for either character.

7. Ogie - You seemed more salty than Kryp, you shouldn't be ashamed of winning. Kryp is proud of you he just won't admit it ;)

7. Shadow the Past - Glad you're in better spirits. Our last match on Yoshi's why'd you take us there?! That place is horrible and why so much tragedy happened there. I was super high tension in that match and felt terrible about my gameplay.

9. A:G~ - Aw man here comes the APEX hype!!!!11 Stay away from me in bracket though like usually lately.

9. Kryp - Yo, off days are off days. Everybody gets their fair share.

9. Earl - We didn't get to play, what blasphemy!

9. Village Mascot - Good games, keep playing and you'll be one more Marth I'll have to fear.

13. Hael Phael - KP vs KP at the start of the bracket is blah but good gosh why you gotta bring in D3?! Anyways all future matches will be time-outs if you're gonna keep it up.

13. Rizner - My pools bud right here. Play a game or two if we meet at Apex and I'll kung fu Wario some more.

13. Adam - Will you even see this? You're a goof, stay outta my garden.

Ttar - Hope you aren't supporting SP's shenanigans. Fun tourney 10/10 would tourney again.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I played Pikachu, D3, ROB, and Snake in Brawl, Melee I played Marth and ICs

Brawl Shoutouts:
1: Kero ($60) :olimar: Yay KP first, thanks for the support and all, I'll try to make sure the penguin doesn't disappoint
2: Twig ($45) :wario: Yay KP second, the timeouts can come but i won't lose again
3: S2 ($30) :dk2: always fun seeing you
4: Mister Eric ($15) :rob: baited
5: SP :metaknight: Dat lucario tho
5: Amida :snake: oh my gosh the frustration in that mm
7: Ogie :metaknight: doing well keep it up bro
7: Shadow the Past :metaknight: breh you cool
9: A:G~ :gw: I DISLIKE YOUR CHARACTER
9: Kryp :pit: <3 fun teaming with you, we'll do it again
9: Village Mascot :kirby2: This guy didn't play kirby I def remember seeing like a marth or toon link
9: Earl :rob: YO EARL why you gotta beat me in pools man it hurt my feelings
13: Hael Phael :pikachu2: Get better
13: Adam :lucas: the lucas still going strong
13: Rizner :kirby2: dat kirby tho

Melee shoutouts
1: Ameer ($30) fun playing friendlies with you, you exposed my marth pretty badly XD
2: Doctor X ($15) :foxmelee: always good seeing you, fun friendlies in pm
3: Broverdose ($5) :falconmelee: fun friendlies, fun hanging
4: Team Nick this guy knew i was a fraud
5: Amida KPth place in melee right here
5: Hael Phael lol this guy
7: Mister Eric sup
7: Cobbler man we had some fun games, wish i could see you come out again, maybe after school lets out
9: Village Mascot I'm coming for that samus next time
9: Rizner kirby tho

Rizner

Smash Ace
Melee Singles (10 Entrants)

If I forgot your character, please let me know. Thanks to all who came out, and good luck at Apex! We hope to see you all again for Nice Dodge There #:3, same place, February 15th!
Characters: PM I had Kirby + Zelda, Melee I was all Kirby.

Thanks again for the great tournament. Had a good time and look forward to catching another one of these in the future. I'm unlikely for the next one because of the date, but we'll see.

Quick shout-outs:
Spec and Ameer -- Great matches, and I'd like to play the both of you some more. Congrats on the top two PM spots. Also, fun matches in Melee, Ameer.
Shadow -- I didn't notice anything of the sort, so no worries there lol
Brittle -- I'll get you one of these times, lol. Had fun, though -- felt I played better than the previous pool set.
Hael -- good times, congrats on the melee win. Won't happen again I tell you.
Ttar -- thanks for the tournament. Ran smooth and was fun. Good times.

Everyone -- enjoyed the games and hanging out. See some of you at apex and the rest later on.

Top Bottom