• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Night at Dave and Busters #10 Free Smash Tournament!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Welcome to Game Night at Dave and Busters #10! Join us for a fun-filled evening of games, laughter, and friendly competition. This in-person event will be held at 625 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA. Get ready to showcase your gaming skills and enjoy a night out with friends and fellow gamers. Whether you're a casual player or a hardcore gamer, there's something for everyone at Game Night. Don't miss out on the chance to test your skills, win awesome prizes, and have a blast. Grab your friends and get ready for an unforgettable gaming experience. See you there! Register her to be directly put in the bracket!!

Join the discord for updates:

Attachments

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
ATTENTION MODERATORS!!!!!!!!

if theres a mod watching this, I accidently made duplicates of this event because when i tried to post it i would get a error reply. So, Id like to keep only this tournament thread i posted and not the other duplicates i made.

Top Bottom