• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game = Just Plain Boring??/

Veil2222

Smash Journeyman
My moment didn't have anything to do with hitstun, I got mindgamed into an airdodge ><. I got punished in the bit of lag after doing an airdodge, tried to counter with Nair but it was too little too late. My sparring partner just predicted the timing he needed to hit me with it really well, wasn't about me being stunned or him comboing into it.

*edit* Watched the combo you talked about, and I can say I did something comparable to that with toon link. I got lucky on a setup but it went like this:

bomb throw straight up, sh boomerang behind an approaching olimar, turnaround arrow before landing, stunned him into the bomb landing on him, then the boomerang hitting him, that gave me enough time to do a turnaround sh Bair, he DI'ed toward me and up to try to get over me incase I had another one coming likt most TL's do, I 2nd jumped up into an Uair for the kill, just barely.

No vid of this, wish I had an SD card, but I really do think there are spectacular DI specific combos in Brawl, people just haven't stumbled upon them yet.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Where brawl really shines is when your with your friends. By yourself you WILL get bored. When that happens i play classic/all star or practice techniques

But Brawl is AMAZING when your with your friends.

Top Bottom