• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Freezes after selecting a Stage

2supreme

Smash Rookie
I am new to forums, anything to do with forums, so if I am doing something wrong, I am sorry. I am really desperate though...

I had homebrew installed and I was using Riivolution for modding brawl before, but I found out about this masterpiece so I tried switching over. I tried the homebrew option, and things didn't go as planned...so I uninstalled riivolution and the homebrew channel. Then I decided to try the hackless method. Everything loaded up, I went to stage builder, and then everything seamed fine. At this point I was really happy after struggling with the homebrew to find the solution, but I chose a character and picked a stage. Thats when it just froze, a loud distorted high pitch came from my tv and I had to turn the power off. I tried starting it up again and the same happened.

SD isn't locked, its formatted to FAT, everything seams fine....but something isn't... Please help, I really want to get this going.

Top Bottom