• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Freak just ruined my day......

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Ik someone will probably tell me this should be in a different section but I could gine less ****s but anyway to the Pokemon fans heard about Mega Charizard X well.....................That's the thing that ruined my day.................cause now it obvious there giving Pokemon X the better exclusive pokemon now -_- seriously?????? There are other people getting pokemon Y game freak (me) now it just seems like everyone is gonna get X and like 10% of us will be getting Pokemon Y............................so now I'm pissed off at Game Freak and also now I'm just thinking of not even buying Pokemon Y or X anymore cause clearly I always get the version that's get less love then the other one so now.........whatever if I don't buy them I always got the money for A Link Between Worlds......................whatever but seriously Game Freak................just stop.............your gonna make more people mad then happy with this stuff but that's all.........bye

Morbi

Scavenger
Ik someone will probably tell me this should be in a different section but I could gine less ****s but anyway to the Pokemon fans heard about Mega Charizard X well.....................That's the thing that ruined my day.................cause now it obvious there giving Pokemon X the better exclusive pokemon now -_- seriously?????? There are other people getting pokemon Y game freak (me) now it just seems like everyone is gonna get X and like 10% of us will be getting Pokemon Y............................so now I'm pissed off at Game Freak and also now I'm just thinking of not even buying Pokemon Y or X anymore cause clearly I always get the version that's get less love then the other one so now.........whatever if I don't buy them I always got the money for A Link Between Worlds......................whatever but seriously Game Freak................just stop.............your gonna make more people mad then happy with this stuff but that's all.........bye
Hey... at least now the 10% that buys Pokemon Y will have trade requests like crazy. People will be trying to trade level 100 Pokemon for whatever exclusives Y has. Haha. I am still getting Pokemon X and Y. I don't really care about what form Charizard gets. I am not going to Mega Evolve him anyways.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well.... There is always going to be the more popular version when it comes to Pokemon (even to Smash seeing as how the Wii U is the more hyped version and the 3DS version... as much as it pains me to say.... is just left at the side... apparently.... :/)

Good thing I didn't preorder either of them yet, I'll go for whichever version is the more appealing one to me... ^^;

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm not really sure why you're so offended that the choices for X seem better if you haven't bought it yet...? I thought the whole idea was to choose the version you thought have better exclusives.

In any case, we already have two threads about Pokemon X and Y, I'm really not sure why you thought it was necessary to create another thread just for your thoughts on this particular subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom