• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Crashes while going from 1st skin to 6th (or vice versa)

2supreme

Smash Rookie
So all my textures are cmpr, they all have a palette and I can scroll through them in the character selection screen. Yet if I try and go from the 1st skin to the last one (By pressing Y) then the game crashes. Can someone please help?

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Are you using custom textures?

Did you try reinstalling?

2supreme

Smash Rookie
The mod I downloaded came with a premade MiscData bres, so I tried using that only and thought it would work. I put in each texture this time, made sure it was c18, the format was RGB5A3 and 30 was set for the colors. I am still having the problem though.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I mean move the PM files on your sd card to your computer and then redownload project m and put that on your sd card.

2supreme

Smash Rookie
First off, Thank you to Jade_Rock for the help, but I got it from here.
Alright, so if anyone else is having this problem. Its because on project m, Lucas and DK and other characters have more skins than regular brawl. So what you need to do is get another recolor skin of the texture or whatever it is, and rename it FitCharacterXX (Just make it one more than the previous Fit, so if my last one was FitLucas06, I would make it FitLucas07). Then just repeat the same steps in the common5 file.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I thought the PM download came with textures on those numbers and the common 5 also contains those.

Top Bottom