• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Crash

stoneswithstand

Smash Apprentice
Do certain moves up the chances of the game crashing?

I used sheiks chain last week and my friends wii froze (with a high pitch tone) before the chain even hit the ground.
And I realize that the chain jacket can make the game freeze.

Is it just a coincidence or the chain and other moves can cause the game to crash?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
No... I think you should just get your friend's Wii Cleaned. If it freezes on the sight of Sheiks Chain, its your friend's Wii/Disc that the problem. Not everyone's Wii Freeze from Sheik's Side-B. Actually, chances are. His is the only one that does out of the millions of Brawl copies out there.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I've heard of some move involving Sheik that is very frame-specific that can crash the game. Can't remember what is though, you should probably check the Sheik boards.

kr3wman

Smash Master
The Chain jacket frozes the Wii if it's the first or second move used in the game, or something like that, I can't remember.

Top Bottom