• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Crash when replacing FitPeachMotion.pac

RandomFighter793

Smash Rookie
I wanted to modify peach's files to give her the TimeRifftete Moveset v2.0, but when i replaced her FitPeachMotion.pac the game crashed when loading peach into a stage (a full crash, not even like some times where the fps keep changing but the stage and character never load, just a straight up freeze). Everything else worked perfectly, the FitPeach.pac and the costumes, but the FitPeachMotion.pac file crashed the game. Im using P+Ex v1.26.1.
Anyone knows how to fix the crash so i can use the moveset
Edit: this also happens when i change the FitDaisyMotion from the Daisy as a Peach Clone v2 Mod, the game crashes when trying to load Daisy, however, i can replace Peach's ENTIRE moveset, animations and costumes with Daisy's whitout the game crashing. The game also crashes when replacing FitDaisyMotion, with the one from Daisy in the latest PMEX version, i liked the moveset move but i changed the pac, everything went alright, then the FitDaisyMotion aaand it crashed (bruh). All of this makes me think that there is a difference between the FitPeachMotion.pac from regular P+Ex and FitPeachMotionEtc.pac from vBrawl and TimeRifftete

I got an idea: I remember when i was experimenting with some BrawlEx Config files and i remember seeing something about each costume having a different Etc file, which is exactly what Peach does, so im thinking about changing the Fighter.dat to only 1 file for all costume, which is what TimeRiftette and PMEX Daisy use

Last edited:
Top Bottom