• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: COIN ROSTER BATTLE

Should we move on to the next round (assist trophy roster) now?

• Yes - I am content with the roster as it is.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No - I want to wait until November 29th to see what could change.

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The Fund is 1500 away from two slots.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
I'll go ahead and give my remaining 500 coins to Guybrush.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Does anybody want a certain Metroid/Star Fox character? First come, first serve

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Dark Samus has been add and the roster of fifty has been filled!

Now we wait....

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Maybe I should have simply donated my extra 250 to Guybrush. Well, you can't change the past.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4

Oh what the heck, I'll donate 250 to Guybrush to make it enough for 2 slots at an even 6000. I'm saving the remaining 500 for something else though... you'll see... oh you'll all see very soon alright...

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero

Oh what the heck, I'll donate 250 to Guybrush to make it enough for 2 slots at an even 6000. I'm saving the remaining 500 for something else though... you'll see... oh you'll all see very soon alright...
This...sounds vaguely menacing.

I don't think we're going to make the additional 4000 in time though...what happens if the time runs out before Guybrush buys their slots?

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
This...sounds vaguely menacing.

I don't think we're going to make the additional 4000 in time though...what happens if the time runs out before Guybrush buys their slots?

Guybrush then buys as many as he can. Then picks what characters.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
Guybrush then buys as many as he can. Then picks what characters.
Wait, who said that Guybrush was going to immediately choose the characters? Are you assuming that if he has left over money? I think that we just have the spots bought, and first come, first serve. (Still, Guybrush would have that advantage anyways if he has extra cash :p)

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Tomorrow is near.... sometime tomorrow I will close off the main roster contest, and will prepare to move on to the next round.

I advise you all make your final adjustments to the roster.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
It's first come first serve... but since Guybrush has mostly everybody's money, it looks like the character choices are up to him.
If he buys the slots in time, that is.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
It's first come first serve... but since Guybrush has mostly everybody's money, it looks like the character choices are up to him.
If he buys the slots in time, that is.
I still have 500 coins though, so... EVERBODY MUST WATCH AND TREMBLE IN FEAR OF MY SUPERIOR FINANCIAL STATUS AS I BUY A CHARACTER! *insert previous evil laugh here*

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
I still have 500 coins though, so... EVERBODY MUST WATCH AND TREMBLE IN FEAR OF MY SUPERIOR FINANCIAL STATUS AS I BUY A CHARACTER! *insert previous evil laugh here*
Don't get your hopes up. If Guybrush buys both the slots and the characters in the same post, you won't get your chance.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
True... unless he has a heart... WHICH I SHALL RIP INTO A MILLION PIECES, STOMP ON IT, SPIT ON IT, DRENCH IN LIGHTER FLUID, SET IT ABLAZE, AND URINATE ON IT TO EXTINGUISH THE FLAMES after I make my purchase.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
True... unless he has a heart... WHICH I SHALL RIP INTO A MILLION PIECES, STOMP ON IT, SPIT ON IT, DRENCH IN LIGHTER FLUID, SET IT ABLAZE, AND URINATE ON IT TO EXTINGUISH THE FLAMES after I make my purchase.
Oi; no flame wars in this thread. Or p*ssing.

Although considering we've got Captain N, I'm actually wondering what the heck you could do that would be so bad.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
Oi; no flame wars in this thread. Or p*ssing.

Although considering we've got Captain N, I'm actually wondering what the heck you could do that would be so bad.
I'm just joking around... It's not going to be a BAD choice anyways, it's actually going to be someone that's been on a ton of rosters that isn't on this one. And I ain't gonna give away any hints, but you'll probably be able to tell who it is... Anyways, I was just acting evil for fun, I mean, who wouldn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom