• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I have that adapater and it works fine. My friend also has it and uses it with Windows 7. I don't have that OS though so I can't help you further if you think the problem is Windows 7.

Someone get a mod to move this to AAQ thread.

Falcon107

Smash Rookie
I have that adapater and it works fine. My friend also has it and uses it with Windows 7. I don't have that OS though so I can't help you further if you think the problem is Windows 7.

Someone get a mod to move this to AAQ thread.
omg... false alarm. Can't use my C-buttons, kinda a deal breaker. Does your friend have the same problem? I can see in my controller settings that the C-buttons aren't set as buttons but instead register more like movement from my joystick, that's my problem and I can't seem to change it. :(

Falcon107

Smash Rookie
omg, I figured it out. Needed to set it to N-Rage... ok I am done ****** the forums with my newbie cries, I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry. Took me a couple of hours to figure out the whole N-Rage thing. Now when I show people right when they start it is nice to know you saved them a lot of time of possible grief.

B Link

Smash Lord
FYI, you should also set range to 100% and deadzone to 0% or else you won't get maximum joystick movement. Still, it won't be exactly like console.

Falcon107

Smash Rookie
FYI, you should also set range to 100% and deadzone to 0% or else you won't get maximum joystick movement. Still, it won't be exactly like console.
Thanks! It sure wasn't feeling as sensitive as before.

Battlecow

Play to Win
If you're doing that, odds are that you haven't calibrated in windows and/or that you're using Nrage v2, which sucks donkey **** and still doesn't give you maximum joystick movement even at 100/0. Nrage V1.63 or something ought to give you a more consoly feel if you set it to like 80/4 or something.

Falcon107

Smash Rookie
If you're doing that, odds are that you haven't calibrated in windows and/or that you're using Nrage v2, which sucks donkey **** and still doesn't give you maximum joystick movement even at 100/0. Nrage V1.63 or something ought to give you a more consoly feel if you set it to like 80/4 or something.
cool thanks for that tip! I am now ready to take you on :p

Marshmellow

Smash Rookie
Name: Matt
Contact Info: private message on this forum, I will get an email that will notify my phone.

I challenge B-rex

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I'LL RUN It

EDIT: I'm sure an admin or maybe a mod can transfer thread ownership to me so I don't think I need to make a new thread,

Froski

Boss of Bosses
I'LL RUN It

EDIT: I'm sure an admin or maybe a mod can transfer thread ownership to me so I don't think I need to make a new thread,
You should just host another. Im pretty sure most have forgot and abandoned this ladder

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
This ladder is dead. Also the online thread is 1000 years away now making it hard to keep up with. We should start up a new one not in here but on the 64 thread so eveyone sees it that plays online.

The Star King

Smash Hero
You can only challenge two spots above you and this is pretty dead anyways. I'll play you in friendliest if you want.

My 11-0 record shall stand forever :troll:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Wait there's a new ladder? ****sticks

I liked being #3

nvm SK I gotta work my way up to my hallowed spot. Join again someday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom