• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville/Tampa/Ocala/Orlando Smashers

Galuda

Smash Cadet
SOOOO those of us who aren't crazy and/or dont have that much support in gas to go to seibriks BFE tournament down in miami, anyone have a place to smash it up this saturday and have a tournament in our area? i mean no offense seibrik, but i really dont feel like paying 120-150 dollars in gas to drive to miami and back, i'd rather just try and start something up here

So how about this saturday / 7th of June, someone have an apartment, a mankosuki club house of which we won't get kicked out of? I really don't care just so you have a reasonable space a TV, and a Wii, i'll even bring mine, anyoneeeeee that hasssssss 15-20 yards of spaceeeeee that can HOLD SOME PEEPS, and LETS DO THIS TOURNEY AIGHTS, K, I really want to play, but im not exactly down to drive that far to play for a day, i'd much rather chill up in one of these clozer placez, SO YEAH LETS START TALKING OR SOMETHING YEAH IM JUST BRINGING UP THE SUBJECT NOT REALLY OF ANY HELP IN THE SUPPORTING THE PEOPLE WIIZ AND TEEVEES TYPE OF DEAL THO.
LETS BEGIN

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I don't know what's up here in Clearwater but I'll see. If anything comes up I'll let you know...if not...I'll probably see what everyone else is doing and make an excuse to not show up

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
gainesville has almost weekly fests at oscars, so you could hit that up

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
gainesville, near UF campus, probably not more than 2 miles away, not sure if anything is happening this weekend, but if something does, you can check back or something

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Galuda i live right off of 75 near tampa i wouldnt mind chipping in a little if you could get me. Meow Mix knows who this is.....

Post your aim galuda so we can talk a little moar. =)

Top Bottom