• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaia Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I think Fast Fox was probably referring to the fact that Gaia is a massive cesspool of idiocy and wapanese.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I love when stupid and ******** stuff like this become underground and people can act elitist and say they hate MySpace and Facebook because it got too popular.

Idiots.

Gaia Online looks ********, whatever it is.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Reasons Gaia is better than myspace
1. on gaia there are fun games
2. on gaia you can post on forums
3. on gaia you have a cool avatar you can customize
and last but not least SEXUAL PREDATERS CAN'T GET YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON GAIA!

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
To help you better understand the situation at hand, I have constructed a diagram.

As this diagram clearly shows, both Gaia and MySpace reside outside the realm of intelligence (lead ably by esteemed majesty Uncle Meat). The demonstrates that I do not support myspace. In fact, I did not mention it in this thread preceding this post, so it appears that you have pulled some kind of delusional idea out of your *** about anyone who opposes Gaia being from the only other site on the internet: Myspace.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Your signature is from Hail-NekoYasha, no? She's surprisingly witty for a 15 year old.

Friends sites, ugh. Your design is atrocious. Do you honestly think you can win this competition dressed like that? Your presentation is laughable. You can't possibly be serious. Paula, stop hitting me! Randy, don't you give me that look, you know I'm right. This is ridiculous! I hate you all.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Gaia Online is full of idiots, japanophiles, elitists, and gays. All of them support gays and gay marriage, and they seriously think that anybody who hates gays or doesn't like the preference should be shot. The elitists are always annoying the crap out of people who deserve better. Most of them put a whole novel in one post and use these really huge words. They're agists, too.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Sly Fox, I couldn't warn you for being an idiot, so I did the next best thing.

I had sex with your mom. By Freudian law, that makes me your daddy. And don't you forget it.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Um, how did Sly Fox come up with the gay comment? People who hate gays are close minded and ignorant. But that has nothing to do with this Gaia thing. I have facebook and myspace. I love them both and I've kept up with a bunch of old friends from around the world through them. It's much easier to leave a myspace message than make an expensive phone call to another country.

(It's Bahamutess....freaking Baha, getting online again. Although Baha would agree with everything I just posted.)

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Sly Fox, I couldn't warn you for being an idiot, so I did the next best thing.

I had sex with your mom. By Freudian law, that makes me your daddy. And don't you forget it.
Congratulations. You have earned my complete and infinite respect.

Edit deleted because I felt the need to feel the breeze between my knees...

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Sly Fox said:
Gaia Online is full of idiots, japanophiles, elitists, and gays. All of them support gays and gay marriage, and they seriously think that anybody who hates gays or doesn't like the preference should be shot. The elitists are always annoying the crap out of people who deserve better. Most of them put a whole novel in one post and use these really huge words. They're agists, too.
Alright, now you have me interested. What is your basis for claiming gays don't deserve rights? I feel gay marriage SHOULD remain illegal, but I have it on a purely political basis. I want to know where you get all this from. Now, if you say "because they are icky" then I will agree with everyone, that you are an idiot. But if you have some basis, ie lack of knowledge, improper education, etc. Then I will see of removing that warning. Fair?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Alright, now you have me interested. What is your basis for claiming gays don't deserve rights? I feel gay marriage SHOULD remain illegal, but I have it on a purely political basis. I want to know where you get all this from. Now, if you say "because they are icky" then I will agree with everyone, that you are an idiot. But if you have some basis, ie lack of knowledge, improper education, etc. Then I will see of removing that warning. Fair?
That's strange because I support gay marriage. We should probably discuss this in the debate hall...

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I didn't say I hate gays, nor did I say that they don't deserve rights. I'm just saying that the people who don't like gays or aren't gay are entitled to their own opinion/preference, and don't need to be hung just because of it. Most Gaians think straight people or people who don't care for gays should be shot. I don't mind gays at all, but I'm not one of them.

And that's why I think (most) gay supporters go much too far.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
OMFG. We should change the title of this topic from Gaia online, to GAY ONLINE.

...it was an attempt to make a more idiotic post. I was close, but I don't think I quite hit the nail on the head.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
More like, Gaya Online.

But meh, I don't necessarily support gays, and I'm not against them. As far as I'm concerned, I say do whatever floats your boat.

EDIT: Something just occured to me along the lines of this online community warping 12 year old's perception a healthy sexual relationship.

Oh lord...

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
So lemme get this straight ... you made a shitty web blog with Gannondorf as your background image. Then you went even further and decided to add 6 annoying videos you can find on YouTube . . . . . . yup.

You're clogging the internet.

Please leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom