• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Smashfest(s?) at Sleepy's part 2?

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
I was going to edgeguard you, but I figured I would just die instead.

Priceless.

Okay, here's the plan for today. I have housework (grr Asian parents) for who-knows-how-long. After that I'll try to coax my mom into letting me go again.

Matt, could you possibly not go to work tomorrow and we could just chill at Sleepy's (if that's all right with him)? (it's easier for me to convince my parents to just let me spend the night at someone's rather than coming back in the dead of night).

Sleepy, if I can go I'll pick you up.

Edit: Guys, if you're ever by UGA at any point in time, swing by my dorm! :)

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
I was going to edgeguard you, but I figured I would just die instead.

Priceless.

Okay, here's the plan for today. I have housework (grr Asian parents) for who-knows-how-long. After that I'll try to coax my mom into letting me go again.

Matt, could you possibly not go to work tomorrow and we could just chill at Sleepy's (if that's all right with him)? (it's easier for me to convince my parents to just let me spend the night at someone's rather than coming back in the dead of night).

Sleepy, if I can go I'll pick you up.

Edit: Guys, if you're ever by UGA at any point in time, swing by my dorm! :)
Yeah, my improv skills were off the hizzie last night.

Um, let me call you, right quick, and discuss this further.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Looks like I can have a coupla these this week, if anyone is interested.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hay. I asked that Venezuala guy Dark Crono who just moved into Atlanta to throw a smashfest tomorrow.
Then I read this .__.

I suggest we go to his house tomorrow instead of Sleepy's. Then sleepy's the rest of the week.
He lives in Norcross.

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
noooooooooooo lol tomorrow (Wed.) may be my only day to go to his house!!! except I went today. lol

Somasu

Smash Ace
I've got to do a bit of job searching, but I might be able to come for a little bit afterwards.

Hope I can come, though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Pickup ride needed for a black man well endowed in the lower pants.
Someone get Mauricio!

GA Peach

Smash Lord
someone anywhere near the Kennesaw/Marietta area PLEASE come and get me, for I want to smash, and i want my stuff back, and i have no car atm...

Top Bottom