• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Smashfest(s?) at Sleepy's part 2?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Alright, so, since my dad is leaving for Korea and my mom is coming back later, I can have some more of these, starting monday possibly.
Same stuff, except now I need one less cube since I have my Wii back.

Oh, I have 1200 Wii points and I don't know what games to get, so you guys can spend those on whatever classic games you want (under the condition that you make a Mii of yourself!); I've already purchased Contra 3. I have two Wiimotes and nunchucks.
any ps2 game requests?
and I have a SNES, if you guys want to bring anything, i dunno.

More TVs would be nice again, since I have technically 3 if i set up that monitor again.

Looks like I can host one today, come whenever leave whenever, just don't go upstairs too often/be too noisy. My siblings is back.

Today being Monday, august 13th.

I think I can have sporadic ones, Wednesday has a fair possibility of happening, as do Thursday and Saturday.

But yeah. Smashfest. Whenever. someone call me and I'll wake up.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I can show up before 5pm wednesday or thursday~

Work starts for me at 5pm, so if you get started early, lemme know and I'll show up.

SleepyK

Oh, you guys can show up whenever you want and leave whenever you want until friday.

In fact, you could like.. go back in time and come at the beginning of the week and leave on friday.

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
Dude, I'll so come sometime.

Lol, I'll bring cubes.

Oh yeah, do you have wireless? (Just checking to see if I should bring my laptop or not).

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
well since work pwn me i cant go to full metals smashfest but i can make this one instead
Edit: so who all is going to be there tommorw.

Somasu

Smash Ace
I'll go.

Hell, I might even see about coming today, if I'm able to borrow the car.. and get myself a new cell phone.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I'll try and come today with a cube, card, and copy of smash. After work; can't say exactly when though.

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
I'll be going tomorrow most likely (depending on how work plays out-I'll have to get my schedule).

SleepyK

Oh, i'll make you a dvd copy then.
I've been working on it and it looks even nicer now.

Anyone have more pictures before i finalize this thing?

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I'd like a ride to this, if anyone would care to oblige.
I live down near FullMetal, toss me an IM if you feel like helpin' a brother out. ;D

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
:O Sorry I had to leave and take my cube... the whole Asian parent gig... Sleepy knows. Anyway, I should be able to go to this again later this week (if my boss would let me know my schedule)...

Was great playing with you guys!

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I left my copy of smash. It has my last name on a memory card inside. I'm coming today to try and pick it up. Unless someone else picked it up- PM me?

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
I might be coming again later today.

Team Courage ftw, lol.

Edit: By the way, whoever used my phone (pink Razr) to call home last night-your mom called wondering where you were. It was a (404)310 number.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Edit: By the way, whoever used my phone (pink Razr) to call home last night-your mom called wondering where you were. It was a (404)310 number.
Hehe.. Yep, that was me.

And this was a blast. Ice Climber Challenges FTW! As well as the Falco Laser Infinite xD

Can't wait to go back whenever Evan picks me up.

EDIT: Which I guess is never since it's like.. 9:00 and I've heard nothing from him =(

SleepyK

Today the smashfest is at PB&J's.

If his ends early though we can come back to my house for more smash antics.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Rush and I had to leave early, yesterday.

I think he knows to go to PB&J's.

Let's do a Bowser challange or two or seventeen.

SleepyK

Hey hey hey, could you guys possibly pick me up >.>

I'll pay you in booty.

Treasure, that is.

SleepyK

you guys should in fact
come early
so we can smash here some

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
you guys should in fact
come early
so we can smash here some
I get off work around noon.
Rush, hmmm, around 2:00 I think.

And, if traffic was like yesterday's, then probably be around 50 mins till we reach your house.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, we did a match with teh fans on high, and I just went around, with white kirby w/ Luigi hat, smacking them with the fan, asking them what color firetrucks they wanted for Christmas.

Top Bottom