• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA No work/Free time compendium?

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
Long *** name for simple as hell concept. What days are you normally free each week and what time each day? People keep complaining about not knowing when other's are free, If the information was all in one place for GA smashers as well as location(Someone said it before, if you want to play people, they need to know your location.) I know i haven't contributed anything to the smash community, but I would at least like to make an effort to get better, and i know that the only way to do that is to smash with people whenever I have free time i haven't committed elsewhere.

So if i start this up, anybody willing to give it a shot?(I only care about melee, but brawl is free to get in on this, just make sure you mention brawl)

Following Information is needed:

1.Do you live with your parents?(Omit question 1 if this is no)

2.Are your parents cool with smash?

3.How many people can be over at once?

4.What days don't you have work/school? What times on those days are you free?

5.Where do you live in Georgia, How far are you willing to travel?

B-Down-

1. Lives with parents
2. Mostly cool with smash
3. Can have 3-5 people over at once if they are home.
4. Free time-These times are usually free from School/Work.

Monday

2:45-6:00

Wednesday

2:45-6:00

Sunday

1:00-10:00

5. Lawrenceville Georgia, Able to travel up to 20 minutes most days, 30 minutes sometimes.

I'm sure this has been tried before, but hopefully, with the infusion of new melee players, it can finally take off and get working.

I might try to make a smasher chart if this takes off, etc. etc.

Top Bottom