• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Melee?

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'll be coming up to GA in about 3 weeks. I'll be in Lawrenceville. I'm not from around here, but I love to play Melee. I usually like to play at Gigabits in orlando. Anyway, are there any upcoming tourneys that I might be able to attend? How's the scene around Lawrenceville?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Waba Game in Duluth has weekly tournaments for Melee and Brawl, but the Melee turnout is probably nothing compared to Gigs.

The next big event for Melee in GA is Tipped Off 5 but that's Sept 5th and 6th. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=224069

Hopefully more people will show up for Melee tournaments during the summer. I know I will.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Waba has weekly melee? Thats cool! Its only like 25 minutes away from where I'll be too. I'll definetly try and show up when I get there!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
You're in luck- Lawrenceville is one of the few areas in GA with dedicated, active melee players.
Be sure and let me know more precisely when you're going to be in GA, we have smashfests in L-ville about 2-3 times a week, sometimes more.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, I'll let you know exactly when I come up there. should I just make a new thread or necro this thread when the time comes?

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'll be coming up to GA in about 3 weeks. I'll be in Lawrenceville. I'm not from around here, but I love to play Melee. I usually like to play at Gigabits in orlando. Anyway, are there any upcoming tourneys that I might be able to attend? How's the scene around Lawrenceville?
The scene around all of GA is bad. I live near lawrenceville, Tbag Tommy lives in it, PB n j lives in it.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
OK so I'll be up there next weekend! I'm looking forward to meleeing with you guys at Waba!

Top Bottom