• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA competition

Mackaveli

Smash Rookie
looking for some competition in the state of Georgia

ive been playing melee and brawl since they were released but i was never aware of all of the new tecniques that ppl have been using such as the shuffl and wavedashing and such

ive been practicing with the computer but we all know how that goes ( :/ ) so im looking for some competition to test my skills

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hello and welcome to GA! I'm Gerbil, from Columbus. Let me start by asking what city you live in, and from there you can find others within your driving range! Might I also point out some of the other threads for up and coming tournaments; most notibly Smash or Die 6, Waba Game, and GPC's Brawl Tourny! :D

Here's to hoping to meet you sometime in the near future. Enjoy the scene man, and good luck on your future Brawl career. ^.^

Mackaveli

Smash Rookie
Gerbil: i didnt even kno that thread was on here lol!! ty for the info i will definately look into it

nicaboy: im from college park

PB&J: as soon as i figure out were to find that ill do it lol

ty all very much for welcoming me :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yo competition for you closer than you think bro. i know 2 melee players by you (me and my brother) and about 5 brawl players im 20 min from you pm me so we can talk about playing :)
ps your on allisbrawl too right im going to update the georiga theard lok forward to meeting you

Mackaveli

Smash Rookie
lol no no no no no.

i never use that for an excuse cuz itll just make me better in the end.

but ya nicaboy ur rite its 1000000x better to play omeone in person lol

Top Bottom