• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G2Expo Goldsboro, NC Jan 27, 2007

J-Chance

Smash Rookie
JC Media & Entertainment Presents:

Fighters at the Goldsboro Gaming Expo 2007 - Goldsboro, NC

Where: Wayne Community College
3000 Wayne Memorial Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27534
www.G2EXPO.com

When: Saturday Janurary 27th, 2007

Time:
  • Tournaments Start: 1pm
Format: Double Elim
Venue Fee: $10 - or $7.50 in advance when you register on www.G2EXPO.com

Games / Payout:

Tekken 5: DR (on PS3)
Virtua Fighter 4: Evo
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Street Fighter 2: AE
Guilty Gear Slash
Dead or Alive 4
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Capcom vs SNK 2
Soul Calibur 3
Smash Bros

60/20/10 split on all tournaments. We have no control over this. That is this expo's standard.

Besides top level tournament play, G2Expo will also have:

Casual Free play room
Industry Speakers
Exhibitors
Product Promotions
and more !!

JC Media & Entertainment (My company for those that dont know) will be hosting the following games at the Goldsboro Gaming Expo in Goldsboro, NC.

There will be other prizes, guest speakers, sponsors, etc there as well. Final 8 will be on projector screens. For more info contact me: damon.jchance@gmail.com or go the the G2E Website: www.g2expo.com

Directions: http://www.g2expo.com/portal/page.php?page=Directions

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'm supposed to go to Wayne County for a tournament on the 27th. Something tells me that Wayne County is not a city, it is a place.Everytime I mapquest it, it goes to Goldsboro. I wonder if this is the very same one. If it is, then wow creepy.

J-Chance

Smash Rookie
First post updated-

The expo is in Goldsburo, NC.

I'm sure the tournament you are talking about and this one are one in the same :-)

J-Chance

Smash Rookie
I will be talking to some more players in the area. There should be no reason why anyone in the radius cannot make this event. JC Media + Entertainment is doing various avenues to bring a level of professionalism to the console community.

G2Expo is just the tip of the Iceburg, of what we will be doing for 2007. We are very excited, and details will be announced soon.

LotsaEggs

Smash Rookie
That must be one huge building to be able to hold all of those people. On that note, yay another tournament to participate in. I can't wait.

J-Chance

Smash Rookie
Yes, the expo is in a very large building. The event itself has many rooms dedicated to its own aspect of gaming. There will be a rooms for tournaments. Rooms for Free Play. Rooms for industry speakers, etc etc

Top Bottom