• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G&W Moonwalk or Stickywalk?

StickandFluid

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I am kind of a newb with watch (been playing him about a year and a half) took him to my first big tourney (Vindiction in CA) and that helped with a lot of crap, ANYWAYS i was in training mode just working on some minor stuff when I realized this thing i started doing kind of on accident it may not even be anything but it looks a little weird and on the moonwalk list it states everyone has one and G&W's is the hardest to do, so what is this weird slippery thing that happens, I can do it on command and it's kind of cool but i wanted to know if it was anything or just another weird look game and watch thing(or me just looking for something lol), thanks again

EDIT
I found a really old video showcasing this,

still willing discuss if it is at all useful, cause i've never seen anyone use it (idk mindgames just ****ing with people lol)

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Regarding the "underlying taunts" video, my favorite taunt is going to the edge and using Chef - then I say (outloud or in my head), "This is for my homies."

@1:33

Top Bottom