• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G&W Finishers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Best is a bucket filled with the right things.
And Justice Hammer.

Then behind those is Usmash, Dsmash, Fsmash, Fair.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Fresh f-air is good for off stage kills (Though I've been mixing in bacon spikes) and on stage if spaced right. Down smash is the fastest (Well, after bucket if I believe, but not everyone has something that can be absorbed and it could be weak) F-smash in my opinion is the most versatile, coming out at good speed, and great for punishing spot dodges and rolls (much like many of his moves). Up smash is the slowest as we know, but it's also the strongest, killing at stupidly low percentages, though you sort of have to time this one due to the start up (which isn't that bad if uncharged). Also remember Up smash has IASA, so if you do miss, you can shield, do another smash, or my favorite, down tilt.

Take this all with a grain of salt, I'm hardly a good G&W.

EDIT: It turns out this guy's banned. :v

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Yes Yars, Usmash wiff > Dtilt to cover your *** is legit. :)
Don't forget you can gtfo with UpB as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom