• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Future of smash bros 3ds hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure that brawl hacking is very popular and kinda easy. Melee hacks arent that popular as brawl but they are hard to do. Smash bros 64 hacks are not very common. Its hard to predict the future of smash bros 3ds when it comes to hacks. What do you think?

adamlon1

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3583-0365-0217
I think the Project M team might make a good hack for 3ds someday. I want :lucas: and :roypm: back soooo bad.
I think everyone wants those 2 back however I am more interested in adding newcomers to the roster like PM is supposedly now doing (Just in case you don't know there is a rumor with good evidence stating that Issac, Lyn and Knuckles will come out in the next patch for PM) so I want to see the possibilities there maybe they can move PM over to the 3DS and do amazing things with the engine and the mechanics (And make me (for the first time) literally giggle with excitement over a menu screen and any bit of news if this happens that is)

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I think everyone wants those 2 back however I am more interested in adding newcomers to the roster like PM is supposedly now doing (Just in case you don't know there is a rumor with good evidence stating that Issac, Lyn and Knuckles will come out in the next patch for PM) so I want to see the possibilities there maybe they can move PM over to the 3DS and do amazing things with the engine and the mechanics (And make me (for the first time) literally giggle with excitement over a menu screen and any bit of news if this happens that is)
They're working on Knuckles?!?!?!?! I will play as him if this is true. And it must not be a sonic model. I would be excited too, but not giggle with excitement lol

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Im excited too, i hope the leak isnt fake. Now, as for the future of smash bros 3ds hacks, im pretty sure itll be hard, because of the amiibos, custom items, and other stuff. Its hard to imagine but we can only hope we get hacks.

Johnny Heart Gold

Smash Journeyman
KUCKLES!!!!!! :4pacman:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I think that the future hacks will be tough, but easier than melee hacks. The characters, stages and models are already getting ripped, the sound files and music are ripped already, so its the beginning.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Since some wii u isos are getting ripped, we might do the easy hacking way, like file patch code.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
They already have ssb wii u ISO's?!?!?!?!?!?! That's really surprising to me. I bet it can be hacked like easily now i think

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
They already have ssb wii u ISO's?!?!?!?!?!?! That's really surprising to me. I bet it can be hacked like easily now i think
Well, not COMPLETLY RIPPED but like 3/4 of it is getting ripped. In order to hack, we need something like file patch code, gecko or homebrew so we might have to wait 2 months or longer for that.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I see... Well it IS a large file... like 15.6gb for the entire game. (and the soundtrack is around 3.9gb and not including the 3ds soundtrack)

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
By hacks you mean adding Smash 4 Mewtwo for free and getting Smooth Lander 0/0/0 for free? Or a whole expansion like P:M? Or both?

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
By hacks you mean adding Smash 4 Mewtwo for free and getting Smooth Lander 0/0/0 for free? Or a whole expansion like P:M? Or both?
any hack. Like a hack to make it a mix of Brawl and melee, or character hacks, etc.

BluBlur91

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonickidd51
3DS FC
1762-3703-4910
if project m does plan on make a hack for the 3ds version, then how will be able to add i to your game file

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
We dont know how hacking smash bros 3ds or wii u would be like, besides, the PMBR stated there wont be project m for SSB4 because of copyright issues and patches.

BluBlur91

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonickidd51
3DS FC
1762-3703-4910
either way i wouldn't them hack smash at all. I'll be first in line just to download it if the PMBR change their mind

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
The only hack needed is Smooth Lander 0/0/0. Then you head to Special Smash and set High Gravity and there you go. It's Melee 2.0 without the cheap ledge mechanics, crouch cancelling, I-dunno-what-other-cancelling, and wavedashing.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
True, but it breaks controllers and the timing is a billion times tighter than wavedashing. I find it situational because due to how rolls act like a mini-wavedash in Smash 4, you forget about Perfect Pivoting.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Oh yeah. speaking of project m, i found this site which has EVERY SINGLE DAMN VERSION of pm.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Alright. Have you seen the PM 3.6 trailer? We could use a 3ds hack about it. doing alternate stages (like program it to hold L and select to bring an alternate stage. Like the ssb4 FD alternate is the Melee FD) and add character costumes and new characters. And one big question about the hacks... what VERSION will it work on? Downloaded? or a game cartridge?

And one more thing... I went to that website to download PM1.0 ant it never downloaded no matter how many times I clicked on it

Last edited:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Alright. Have you seen the PM 3.6 trailer? We could use a 3ds hack about it. doing alternate stages (like program it to hold L and select to bring an alternate stage. Like the ssb4 FD alternate is the Melee FD) and add character costumes and new characters. And one big question about the hacks... what VERSION will it work on? Downloaded? or a game cartridge?
Wait a minute... If the FD files are seperate, and if we get a stage expansion, were gonna have more stages than brawl O_O
Anyways, as for new characters and costumes, characters aint gonna happen early, textures will probably. And im pretty sure it most likely works on cartidge, because you can ROM dumb the data easily, and customize the codes, and $hit like that. However, Download will be like trying to find a pin in a hay stack.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Wait a minute... If the FD files are seperate, and if we get a stage expansion, were gonna have more stages than brawl O_O.
Wait, do this means we could get rid of the Omega stages and use the space for something productive like Smashville, Town and City, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland, Duck Hunt, Lylat Cruise and some other wacky stages? They better be separated.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Wait, do this means we could get rid of the Omega stages and use the space for something productive like Smashville, Town and City, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland, Duck Hunt, Lylat Cruise and some other wacky stages? They better be separated.
Meh... If possible. I want to keep gaur plains omega though if they actually do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom