• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Further Polishing and Crouch Canceling in Crawl

Kix

Smash Journeyman
First and foremost, Snake's forward Smash looks unpolished and awkward. I am personally of the opinion that the attack itself is out of character for Solid Snake and would prefer if his rocket or some other move were used but at the very least I think the animation needs to be more polished/heavily changed. I think the diagonal d-tilt is plenty of a reference to Big Boss if that's what they are shooting for.

Some things like Samus doing a running attack right out of her morph ball-crawl look awkward and in my opinion would look more professional if there were some sort of animation for coming out of the morph ball, however brief.

I know there has also been some discussion of crouch canceling but as an aside, I think CC in crawl itself is too much of an option, even if CC were fine as is.

EDIT: By the way, if anyone still looks at this thread, Ganon's forward tilt should be reanimated in my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom