• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furret's Art Gallery

Furret24

Smash Master
Title says it all. Since I draw occasionally, I decided to make a thread showing them off here for the people in Smashboards to see.
Yarn Yoshi Amiibo

Mr. Game and Watch cosplaying Dedede.

The Teapot from Cheesy.

A crying Yoshi mimicking my brother's art style.

A drawing of a cutscene from Cheesy.

A sketch of Helioptile.

Kirby, his baby brother, a Mr. Game and Watch doing a thing.

Zero Suit Game and Watch.
I hope it's not too bad. :/

I'm also on Deviantart.

Last edited:

NightmareViperSlash

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemonGamer1996
3DS FC
4441-9480-1382
That's really good. I thought ti was going to be sketches but the shading is pretty good as well. Keep up the good work! :D

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Yo!
I have a question, do you take requests in any shape or form? I found this somewhat-crude yet simple sketch online that has a cool idea, and I was wondering if you could redraw it. If not, that's OK.

(BTW, your sketches are amazing dude.)

Furret24

Smash Master
Yo!
I have a question, do you take requests in any shape or form? I found this somewhat-crude yet simple sketch online that has a cool idea, and I was wondering if you could redraw it. If not, that's OK.

(BTW, your sketches are amazing dude.)
No, but I would like it if you could like that sketch here if you could.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
No, but I would like it if you could like that sketch here if you could.
Okey dokey.

(basically the Undying fight in UNDERTALE but with the bandanna-clad waddle dee [they both wield spears so I thought it was sorta fitting])

Top Bottom