• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Videogame Stories, come share your stories here!

Booster

Smash Lord
We all have funny videogame stories to tell, but I haven't seen a current thread about them and I figured I'd start one.

I was playing Kingdom Hearts (Which still holds up aside from atrocious camera controls, Sony put a second stick on the controller for a reason) and I got to the part where I needed to name the ship. So I chose "**** YOU!!", so this happened:

Riku: What do you want to name the Ship if you win?

Sora: Well I was thinking...**** YOU!!!

It was pretty hilarious. Another good one is shooting your opponents in the nuts/crotch in Metal Gear Solid 2 (Unlike Kingdom Hearts it doesn't hold up aside from great sound) kills them in one shot, though getting pissed on is completely disgusting.

Two Big Guys For You

Smash Cadet
I actually named my file in Advance Wars after a large, male rooster because I was 13 at the time. Plural too, with an exclamation mark.
Can't think of anything funny. Oh, the server I played Minecraft with friends on got baleeted because the owners gave admin privileges to a twelve year old. Probably their brother or something. Donutcraft I think. But anyways, long story short, twelve year old gets mad, wipes the hard drive, and our four month town goes down with it. Also the point I realized "hey this game and it's community is pretty ****ty

EDIT-oh, and I was playing Ocarina of Time and thought "it would suck if someone made a Ben drowned sequel with this game" and then a while later, as I jumped down a ledge in kakirko village it all got glitchy and link disappeared

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Cha-cha with the artillery mask, shoots out Kayamba and cuts off the Deviljho's tail.

It gets back up and screams at them. That was just funny, like straight from a cartoon show. This has happened with other Monster Hunter players as well, or so I have heard.

Can't remember more, but there were some epic moments I had when playing co-op with my sister and friend.
Will post when I remember!

Top Bottom